Back on track

Hi dollsssss! Hope you are all being well. After some great days in Ibiza Supongo Estilo is back online. Sorry that I didn't post a few days, but I needed some rest. My time in Ibiza was amazing, I met beautiful people, had crazy parties and much more so my energy and inspiration is more than ever! It was for me the first time in Ibiza and I have to tell you, I felt in love with this special place. Just an Island where everything is possible, nothing is too crazy (wow gonna miss it so much). But guess what? I be back end of this month. Next week I gonna fly to Milano also one of my favorite cities, and in September it is time for the fashion week rush (excited). What you guys being up?

Now about my look: if you know me, you know that I love colors, much much colors. Printed suits are very trendy next season and it is totally hot to combine many prints! It's a little bit a hippie look and you would love it or hate it. What you guys think?

Give anybody all the power and see the true character. Angels and demons are almost the same.
The look: Suit Edith&Ella, Blouse Edith&Ella, Shoes Zara & Sunnies Giantvintage.  

                                             Photographer Marshall Curtly