Thousand miles

Hi dollsssss happy Friday! Hope you all had an amazing week.  Here we are already really in the Christmas mood. Yesterday I set up the Christmas tree and this weekend I gonna buy all the Christmas presents, it's certainly one of the most beautiful times of the year!

Tuesday I had an amazing shooting with Bodylanguage, unfortunately the weather was really bad... That's why the pictures aren't that great as the has to be, sorry for this! The outfit I'm wearing is really girlish, I put on my favorite new flower skirts (what fits really comfy), my favorite fur coat, long over knee boots in combination with some statement earrings and some crazy sunglasses. What do you think about this look?

''A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.''
 The look: Skirt Bodylanguage, Boots Vintage, Coat Monique Collignon, Sunglasses Vintage, Top BodyLanguage & Earrings Happiness Boutique.

Photographer: Selma Safic