Happy 2017!

Happy Saturday loves,

A few hours left till 2017, are you ready for a new year? 
This year flew away so fast, it's totally crazy! Wow what happened in 2016, could happen in three years... All my dreams that I wish in 2015 came true, well perhaps more than only my dreams. I never thought I could achieve all of those wishes.  First of all I collaborated with a lot of amazing brands/ people, worked all over the world, Supongo Estilo grew more than ever with all the new services and a totally new image is coming in the beginning of 2017  (what's really excited)! I also started my second company, the Naim Agency. Naim is a fashion agency which bridges the gap between proven high quality international fashion brands and retailers. My year couldn't be better and I'm more than ready to rock 2017. I want to thank all the people who believe in me and who give me the change to make my dreams come true. I love you guys!

 And remember; dare to dream, dare to take risks, dare to be you and dare to make your life the best you ever wanted.
The look: Blouse Monique Collignon, Skirt Chicwish, Belt Balenciaga, Earrings D&G, Bag Sandro & Shoes Chloe.

Photographer: Lars.S