Walk in my shoes

Bon après-midi lundi,

Are you ready for a new week? Here we are! Sorry that I didn't post on my blog the last few days! You guys have to walk in my shoes to see how busy my days are... Almost all my friends and colleagues are in Paris for fashion week, unfortunately I can't go this season because I'm to busy with many other projects. That's a pity for me, I know... But next season I'm totally ready to rock again. You know first things first!

Now about my look: today it's bit colder in Amsterdam (yesterday we had the whole day rain). That's why I can wear my favorite new Winter coat from Ana Alcazar. Today I wanna keep the look clean, but in the same way classy! To make this outfit a bit more glamorous, I wear some gold and silver accessories. Do you like it?

''Now everybody watching what I do.
Come walk in my shoes, and see the way I'm living if you really want to.''
The Look: Dress Monique Collignon, Coat Ana Alcazar, Earrings D&G, Heels Jimmy Choo & Bag Vintage.

Photographer L.S.