Cool girl

Hi girls/ boys,

Happy sunny Sunday! Hope you all are enjoying this weekend. Today it's quite a busy day, with lot's of shooting and finishing work before a new week starts. Besides of that we are busy with finishing the launch of the new website from my other company (those kind things always takes a lot of time and I have to be honest I'm not the best in these technical things.)

Now about my look: A few days ago I walked into the Zara when I found my new favorite leather jacket. Like you can see it's my favorite color and can you combine it in a million ways. Today I feel girlish, but with a boyish touch so a bit more in the tough way! That's why I put on my boyfriend jeans, in combination with my metallic heels, a pink crop top and my favorite new bag that makes the look complete. Hot or not?

''We were the kids that no one liked, but everyone wanted to be.''
The look: Jacket Zara, Top Vintage, Shoes Jimmy Choo & Bag Zara.

Photographed team Supongo Estilo