Escape this crazy world

Hi rock & rollers happy Saturday,


Hope you all had an amazing week, here we are very busy with the launch from my new company (excited news). More about this is coming next week. Today I leave Amsterdam for some days of to Maastricht. What are your plans in this sunny weekend? 

Now about my look: today I'm in the rock & roll mood, that's why I wear my favorite pink skirt, white top and my favorite new remarkable boots. Do you like this new look? Wish you all a lovely weekend with much sun!

''Music is important to people because it allows them to escape this crazy world. It allows them not to run away from the problems that are there, but to face up to them, but at the same time sort of dance all over them. Thats what rock & roll is about.''
The look: Earrings Ana Dyla, Shoes SammyDress, Top Lena, Skirt Lena.

Photographer: Lars.S