Destiny in mind

Hi loverssssssss,

After the most lovely holiday I'm back in Amsterdam. Back home means back to work! Oh wow my Summer was magical, I had such an amazing time. First I went to Saint Tropez here I had a villa with swimming pool and on five minute walk to the city center (lucky girl). Here I stayed for one week (toooo short if you ask me). Saint Tropez is one of my favorite places in this world, it definitely is magical! Why? Well I can tell you a million things; you can dress up, people are dressed and beautiful, you have the most delicious restaurants, the most glamorous hotels and hotspots, best clubs over the world, the most luxury shops and so I can go on and on. For me it's my favorite place in this world. My soul get's rest in that place. I think because it reminds me to the 50s... 

In Saint Tropez I had the best 22st bday ever! Thanks for all the bday wishes gusy. After Saint Tropez I went to Corsica for the most beautiful nature and beaches. I wish I could be there right now... Time flies when we are having fun right? Well I think I will go back soon! What have you guys done?

''If you keep your destiny in mind, every moment in life becomes an opportunity for moving closer to it.''
 Muah: Merel van Boxel
Photographer: Romy van Leeuwen
   Model/ Stylist: Michelle Verpuggi
             The look: Coat Monique Collignon, Shoes Chloe, Accessories Ana Dyla.