Supongo Estilo X Monique Collignon

Fashionistas happy new week. The last few weeks Supongo Estilo is very busy with starting new collaborations for the next season. I'm very happy to tell you that I start my collaboration with Monique Collignon!

This was a ''little introduction about Monique Collignon her lovely brand. The coming days you gonna find out more about our collaboration, so stay tuned! But this I may already say: this week it's time for the Amsterdam fashion week where she is gonna show her new Summer 2017 collection and I'm very excited to see it! Besides of that you gonna find Wednesday a giveaway on my blog/ social media to win tickets for this fashion show. How cool is that? More about my collaboration with Monique Collignon is coming those days! Have a great week guyssssssssssss.
The look: Dress Monique Collignon, Coat Monique Collignon, Shoes Zara, Earrings Anna Dyla & Ring Ana Dyla.

Photographer Lars. S