Diary @Cosmo hairstyling

Hi guys! What would a fashion blogger be without clothes? Well nothing... But sometimes we forget how important hair & makeup is as well! Makeup and hair can give us just the final touch it needs, or destroy our whole look. During a fashion week, bloggers don't have many time for doing this or maybe we are just to lazy, or not even good in it... That's why I did a lovely collaboration with Cosmo Hairstyling. I choose the Cosmo Touch-up, In 15 minutes they made my ''bad hair'' totally beautiful. Can't wait till the next collaboration! You guys definitely should check it out.

Selfie time with this lovely guy!:)
Hard to choose which hair I wanna have... Please help me?!
Gotta love my hair!
Never wanna leave this salon! ''In love'' <3
Say hello new hair!
'Life's too short to have boring hair.''