On top of the world*

One of the things I love the most is going to fashionweeks... You meet so much lovely people, get so much inspiration from everything (streetstyle, shows, atmosphere and much more). I can't describe, probably you only know what I mean when you see it yourself ! Tomorrow I'm off to Amsterdam to join the AFW & I hope there is some time to post some things, but when not don't be sad:( Than I gonna rock the days after:) Maybe we see us @ AFW & don't forget to follow me at instagram

Just like I say: ''It's like a rollercoaster you are working till the moon is shining, glitter, glamour and gold , you are on top of the world''.

         Loveya my dolls<3<3<3



Top H&M, Bag Pensato, Shoes H&M, Necklace H&M, Belt Versace, Rings River Island,Trouser H&M. 

  Pictures made by Martijn Cremers during the PFW in July