A La Cleopatra

I thought it was time to show you my own style again!

Why I call this the Cleopetra look? Just look at the top part ,it gives me a bit of the Eqyptische style and it fits by no one better than the beautiful Cleopatra. She always wore such jewelry, usually around the neck. Only is this a bodice. Now about my look: the top part I owe to my great grandmother! When we were together again in Paris we went inside the Zara. We went quietly look at what they had. Then my grandmother came suddenly with this amazing bodice. We were both in love. Of course I needed to fit this. Only it was very difficult because I had BigBig hair made ​​by grandma. But luckily I had my grandmother with me who could make my hair look stunning!:)Of course I bought this body immediately because it was a must have! You can wear it in many ways . Also never see it by anyone. The bag of Pensato is made of snakeskin. And the shoes are from Jimmy Choo . With these shoes I was lucky because it was the last one they had and it was also size 36. My hair was also at this look created by my great grandmother (the best you can wish).

Outfit:       
Bodice: Zara      
Clutch: Pensato
Coat: Vintage
Ring: H&M
Shoes : Jimmy Choo
Skirt: H&M

Pictures made by: Michel André for  www.urbanvisualist.com and Martijn Cremers
                         


 






Labels: